SALES ASSOCIATE | BRIM ON FIFTH
Brim on Fifth is seeking fashion savvy individuals to fill a part-time Sales Associate position. Hours are primarily Friday evenings and Saturdays. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and possesses the passion and personality to drive sales, build a clientele, and help us to provide a world-class shopping experience for our customers.
Due to the smaller size of our store, sales associates must perform multiple duties including but not limited to: ensuring client satisfaction, maintaining high standards of tidiness on the sales floor and in the stock room, helping with social media, fulfilling online orders, and resolving customer complaints. Sales Associates are expected to develop a deep understanding of the store's inventory and goals to foster long-lasting relationships with repeat customers. Each member of our sales team is a trusted authority to our customers.
GENERAL WORK STANDARDS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Consistently practice the principles of the culture of Brim
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times
- Adapt positively to change
- Take accountability and ownership of actions in achieving goals
- Understand and represent our brand in a polished and professional manner
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Warmly welcome every customer and create an environment that is customer focused
- Assist customers in determining what best fits their needs and their personal style
- Maintain thorough knowledge of our merchandise and demonstrate product expertise during the selling process
- Understand and adhere to our standards of professionalism and service standards
- Demonstrate accountability, reliability, professionalism, and a positive attitude at all times
- Maintain knowledge of POS system and our general policies and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of opening and closing procedures
- Participate and take an active role in store events and trunk shows
- Participate in maintaining the cleanliness and general maintenance of the store, stockroom, and common areas
- Effectively and politely communicate with customers, supervisors, and peers
- Availability on Fridays and Saturdays
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Strong knowledge of principles and processes for providing a high level of customer service
- Professional appearance
- Basic math skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Ability to follow through on tasks with repeated interruptions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Availability to work flexible shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Experience with social media, photography, or sewing is a plus
Complete the form below with your cover letter and resume. Applications without both a cover letter and a resume will not be considered.